Blue Buffalo Wilderness Kitten Entrèe
Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness Chicken Recipe is a grain-free, high-protein that will provide your kitten with a higher concentration of the chicken she loves. Plus, it’s formulated specifically to help meet the important needs of growing kittens.
* Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty, nutritious chicken.
* NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn wheat or soy.
* Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
BLUE Wilderness natural cat food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require additional supplementation to be nutritionally complete.
BLUE Wilderness Kitten Benefits
* Healthy Muscle Growth. High-quality protein from delicious deboned chicken helps build strong muscles.
* Healthy Cognitive Development. DHA, an essential fatty acid found in mother’s milk, has been shown to help promote cognitive learning.
* Heart and Eye Well-Being. Includes taurine, an essential amino acid that kittens require to help maintain heart and eye health.
* Strong Bones and Teeth. An optimal blend of calcium, phosphorus and essential vitamins helps ensure that bones grow properly.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed Meal (Natural Source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Carageenan, Cassia Gum, Potatoes, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide.