Blue Buffalo Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Recipe Puppy Dry Dog Food
Blue Buffalo Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Dry Puppy Food contains no grains, so it has no glutens. Glutens are known to trigger allergic reactions in some puppies.
A Grain-Free Food Made With The Finest Natural Ingredients. BLUE Freedom for puppies is made with the finest natural ingredients—ingredients chosen with great care by our animal nutritionists to provide your puppy with the right balance of hiqh-quality protein and complex carbohydrates.
- Deboned chicken is always the first ingredient.
- Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas.
- Blueberries and cranberries.
- NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial.
BLUE Freedom for puppies is formulated to meet their special needs:
- Delicious deboned chicken is the first ingredient, which promotes healthy muscle growth.
- DHA, an important fatty acid found in mother’s milk, contributes to the development of cognitive learning and retinal function in puppies.
- Unique "small-bite" kibble is the perfect size for smaller mouths and specially shaped to promote tartar removal.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Alfalfa Meal, Potato Starch, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Dried Chicory Root, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- Crude Protein 27.0% min
- Crude Fat 16.0% min
- Crude Fiber 7.0% max
- Moisture 10.0% max
- Calcium 1.3% min
- Phosphorous 1.0% min
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% min
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 3.0% min
- DHA* 0.1% min
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
3,593 Kcals/kg, 420 Kcals/cup