freeship

Click on image to zoom

Hound & Gatos 98% Pork Formula Canned Dog Food

SKU# group_Hound & Gatos 98% Pork Formula Canned Dog Food

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

$31.99
$31.99

* Required Fields

Hound & Gatos 98% Pork Formula Canned Dog Food

Hound & Gatos 98% Pork Formula Canned Dog Food is ideal for your dog if he/she is a pork-lover! As the can says, this scrumptious meal is filled with 98% pork and you may be wondering what the other 2% is. Well, that’s simply water for processing as well as beneficial vitamins and minerals that your dog needs! And guess what? There are no fillers in this meal and no bad-for-your-dog’s-insides ingredients either! So what’s not to love about Hound & Gatos 98% Pork Formula Canned Dog Food? Absolutely nothing! Give it a try! Your dog will howl in appreciation!

Benefits:

For adult dogs
Made of 98% pork
Healthy and balanced nutrition
Contains no fillers
Made in the USA
Pork, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Cassia
Gum, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Salt, Magnesium Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate,
Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Selenium
Yeast, Kelp, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium
Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement.