Blue Buffalo Basics Healthy Weight Turkey & Potato Adult Dry Dog Food
Blue Buffalo Basics - Healthy Weight Turkey and Potato Adult Dry Dog Food is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience while helping them maintain a healthy weight. BLUE Basics contains:
- Turkey - The first ingredient is a high-quality protein not typically used in dog food.
- Oatmeal, Potatoes and Brown Rice - Three easily digestible carbohydrate sources.
- A Precise Blend of Veggies, Fruit and Micronutrients - Selected for their nutritional value and their capacity to help in the digestive process.
- An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids - Helps maintain the immune system to help support skin and coat health.
For dogs with food sensitivities, the ingredients they donâ€™t eat can be just as important as the ones they do. BLUE Basics contains:
- NO corn
- NO wheat
- NO dairy
- NO soy
- NO eggs
And, like all BLUE pet foods, BLUE Basics contains no chicken or poultry by-product meals and no artificial ingredients of any kind.
BLUE Basics Healthy Weight Benefits include:
- Lean Muscle Maintenance - High-quality protein from delicious turkey, plus L-Carnitine, to help dogs stay lean.
- Reduced Calories From Fat - Formulated to provide a fully satisfying meal without an excessive amount of calories from fat.
- Strong Bones & Teeth - A precise blend of calcium and essential vitamins to help keep bones strong.
- Joint Health - Glucosamine and chondroitin help support joint function and overall mobility.
- Immune System Health - Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
Deboned Turkey, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Turkey Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Rice Bran, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Turkey Flavor, Alfalfa Meal, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Oatmeal, Whole Carrots, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Dried Chicory Root, Beta Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- Crude Protein 22.0% min
- Crude Fat 8.0% min
- Crude Fiber 4.5% max
- Moisture 10.0% max
- Calcium 1.0% min
- Phosphorus 0.9% min
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.2% min
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.0% min
- L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg
- Glucosamine* 400 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* 300 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed): 3,243 Kcals/kg, 341 Kcals/cup