Blue Buffalo Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Recipe for Indoor Cats contains no grains, so it has no glutens. Glutens are known to trigger allergic reactions in some cats.
A Grain-Free Food Made With The Finest Natural Ingredients. BLUE Freedom is made with the finest natural ingredients, chosen with great care by our animal nutritionists, providing your cat with the right balance of hiqh-quality protein and complex carbohydrates.
- Deboned chicken is always the first ingredient.
- Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas.
- Blueberries and cranberries.
- NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial.
BLUE Freedom for indoor cats is formulated to meet their special needs:
- A protein-rich recipe that includes cranberries and Vitamin C helps keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
- The right blend of beneficial natural dietary fibers help push hairballs through the digestion process and minimize litter box odor.
- Carefully balanced calories in our proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Pea Starch, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Cellulose, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product
Crude Protein 32.0% min
Crude Fat 13.0% min
Crude Fiber 7.0% max
Moisture 10.0% max
Taurine 0.15% min
Magnesium 0.08% min
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% min
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% min
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content(ME Calculated, as fed): 3,448 Kcals/kg, 363 Kcals/cup