freeship

Click on image to zoom

Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food

SKU# group_Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

$31.99
Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food

Even your cat wants a meaty meal every now and then! Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food can provide that and more! Made with 98% chicken—yep, you read that correctly—and the rest, a mere 2% is the water-for-processing, minerals and vitamins that your cat needs, this delectable meal is nutritionally balanced and most importantly, it’s something that your cat will not turn away from (we all know how picky cats can be)! So give your cat something to chow down on with Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food!

Benefits:

For adult cats
Made of 98% chicken
Healthy and balanced nutrition
Contains no fillers
Made in the USA
Chicken, Water, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum,
Cassia Gum, Salt, Taurine, Magnesium Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese
Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin
B1), Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5),
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7),
Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food

  •  
    1 star
    2 stars
    3 stars
    4 stars
    5 stars
    Price
    Value
    Quality

* Required Fields