Wild Calling! Western Plains Stampede Beef Recipe Dry Dog Food
Now, out here in the wild west, dogs’ll go after anything that runs, flies or swims. Dogs’re what we like to call . . . carnivores. So we packed our dog food with lots of meat, poultry or fish. turkey, beef, and whitefish. There’s nothing wilder. It costs us a little more to get meat with these quality proteins, but we figured pets were worth it.
Formulated For Pets With Food Sensitivities
– 75% Protein from Animal Nutriment = highly digestible.
– 1st Ingredient = real meat, poultry or fish.
– Single Animal Protein = no chicken, egg, or vegetable protein.
– Chicken Fat = a non allergenic fat source more utilized by the pet than GMO oils such as canola oil.
– Grain Free = no corn, wheat, gluten or soy.
Beef, Sweet Potato, Lentils, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Peas, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Beef Liver, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Seaweed Meal, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Dried Pumpkin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.